Lawyer in Eldon, MO


If you’re looking for a lawyer in Eldon, MO, Scott A. Hamblin is the experienced attorney you need. Scott will work with you one-on-one to discuss your legal issues, provide you with options, and give you the information you need to make the best decision for your legal situation.

Practice Areas

Scott has experience in the fields of family law, criminal defense, and personal injury in Eldon, MO, and surrounding Mid-MO areas. Cases he’s worked with include divorce and child custody, adoption cases, driver’s license suspension and revocation, felonies, misdemeanors, guardianship, sexual criminal offense cases, defending those who have been recently arrested, worker’s compensation, car accident cases, and more.


Scott has been a practicing lawyer in Eldon, MO and the greater Mid-Missouri area for over a decade, litigating in Circuit Courts and the United States District Courts. He has tried more than 100 cases to judgment or verdict and is one of the best and most experienced lawyers in the state of Missouri. He is respected by his peers and the judges he appears before and is recognized as an aggressive advocate for his clients.

Don’t wait; contact Scott’s legal practice for your consultation at (573) 821-4013 or fill out our online contact form.

Scott A. Hamblin’s Service Areas by Zip Code:

65026, 65072, 65011, 65064, 65074, 65032

Proudly Serving Eldon and Surrounding Areas:

Aurora Springs, West Aurora, Rocky Mount, Barnett, Olean, Enon, Etterville, Russellville and Eugene

Contact us

Scott Hamblin

Attorney at Law

312 E Capitol Ave
Suite 200
Jefferson City, Missouri 65101


Contact Scott to get started with your case today.
get started

Scott Hamblin’s legal practice is focused on results.


satisfied clients

Illustrated quotation MarkScott helped us with all 3 of our adoptions and it was amazingly painless, they did all the foot work for us and handled everything very professionally! We are so pleased and our family is complete! – AngelaIllustrated quotation Mark

Highly Recommend!

Hire an Experienced Lawyer